Monday, August 10, 2009

Almost a year later.....



Ok....so I started this blog almost a year and forgot about it almost immediately. I told myself I'm not really a blogger at heart. But Kenny and I were looking at Charis and Craig's blog and we were really bored. So I decided to go ahead and update ours. So here goes.....
Right now we are living in Beaufort, SC (my home town) working for the Summer. We've both been enjoying the beach and the warm weather and we've even thought about staying a little longer than the summer. I guess we'll see what happens!



About 2 weeks ago Kenny and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. I surprised Kenny with a trip to Florida. I packed all of his stuff and packed up the car without him even knowing. He was completely surprised! While we were there we went to St Petersburg and Orlando. In St. Petersburg we went to the beach and Kenny got to swim in clear water for the first time ever. Then we drove back up to Orlando and spent a couple days there.
Our first night someone rear-ended us and the scion got totalled. It was a sad day! But luckily no one got hurt. We tried not to let it ruin our trip. The rest of the time we went to Wet N Wild and a few other places. Kenny even got really brave and went on the Sky Coaster and the Slingshot with me. He is now an adrenaline junky! I love it!

No comments: